Front End Developer BSE P02
What We'll Bring:
How You'll Contribute
•You will wear many hats and find yourself adding value in a large Bureau Platform program. Your contribution might include any of the following and HandsOn Experience.
•You will define standards for code review, defect resolution, environment creation, code release, and hotfixes, with the understanding that those ideas exist in the context of the entire SDLC lifecycle. They must integrate with parts of the process which you might not directly control, such as requirements generation, infrastructure standards and practices, AGILE methodology, etc.
•Effectively advocating for standards and best practices across architecture boards, delivery teams, and Senior management
•Ability to provide code snippets, examples, integrations, and comment on development design and solutions presented by development teams
•Providing guidance and standards for platform upgrade paths across a wide variety of applications and use cases.
•Determining development process standards ( git flow ) and how they are implemented at TU leveraging our ecosystem of productivity tools ( Jenkins/Stash/Etc )
•Perform code review or peer reviews
•Perform other related duties as assigned
What You'll Bring:
What You'll Bring
- 5-8 years of hands-on experience in a software development profession.
- Two or more years leading software development teams.
- Must have worked on Cloud and Container based applications
- Extensive Knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on hands on work experience
- Proficiency and experience with Webpack, Karma, and Jasmin required
- Knowledge of .Net frameworks is a good to have skill.
- Experience working on a team operating under an Agile Scrum delivery methodology
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. The ability to communicate your vision in a positive and constructive manner is a central part of this role.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to provide alternative solutions to technical problems
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or equivalent experience
Impact You'll Make:
TransUnion Job Title
Developer II, Applications Development
Back to top