Executive Administrative Assistant III
Dynamics of the Role
We are looking for an experienced executive assistant that can provide professional complex administrative support services to two SVP's. Acts as the primary liaison between the executives and the executives' peers, organizations, vendors, consultants and other internal and external contacts. Utilize knowledge of corporate operations, company policy, the organization, personnel and services to assist executives in administrative/ operational tasks.
How You'll Contribute
- Ensures most efficient use of executives' time, prioritize daily workflow and contacts for the executives.
- Anticipates and prepares daily schedule of executives' meetings and priorities. Schedules appointments without prior clearance.
- Arranges complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries, compile documents for travel-related meetings.
- Prepares the executives' weekly expense reports and reconciles corporate credit card account(s).
- Initiates, establishes and communicates department meetings on behalf of executive. Prepares agenda. Ensures meetings progress according to schedule. Follows up on meeting action items.
- Anticipates, prepares and compiles materials for conferences and meetings on own initiative. Handle details of a highly confidential and critical nature.
- Screens telephone calls and determines whether executive should be interrupted based on business need of caller. Answer questions on behalf of the executive where appropriate.
- Reviews material for manager approval for typographical accuracy, format, conformance with procedures, internal consistency and ensures proper approvals have been obtained before releasing correspondence.
- Prepares special or one-time reports, summarizes or replies to inquiries, selecting relevant information from a variety of sources such as reports, documents, correspondence or other departments.
- In executive's absence, coordinates the timely communication of requests, issues, complaints, problems, and other action items to the appropriate manager.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
What You'll Bring
- 5 years experience providing administrative support to VP or SVP-level executives and advanced knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Excel required.
- Strong organizational, communication and follow-up skills, with attention to detail required.
- Must be able to interact with on-site and remote staff members and build effective relationships.
- Quick adaptation to change and experience in an extremely fast-paced environment is a must.
- Independent judgment, the ability perform role in the absence of a manager, a professional demeanor, along with ability to deal with matters in a confidential manner required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, Bachelors degree preferred.
What We Offer
We aim high — and are reaching for new heights every day. This is a terrific time to join our team as we build on our commitment to integrity, service, reliability and innovation. These values stand behind the decisions we make every day, as well as our relationships at work and with the customers we serve. We believe in the power to achieve and are taking it in bold new directions.
Who We Are
A global leader in credit information and information management services, TransUnion gives businesses, consumers and the global community the power to achieve their goals. Businesses count on us to better manage risk and customer relationships. Consumers are able to better manage credit to achieve their financial goals. And in communities around the world we help build strong economies and give people the power to achieve their dreams.
Exceptional opportunities are coming as we build on this strong foundation. Our ambitious growth strategy includes substantial new investment worldwide, a wide range of new solutions to help our customers succeed like never before, and new ideas for expanding our reach in every part of our dynamic and fast-moving industry. We're on an exciting journey and you can be a part of it.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top