Executive Administrative Assistant – EVP, Global Strategy and Corporate Development
Dynamics of the Position:
We are looking for an experienced, results-driven executiveassistant who will support the EVP of Global Strategy and Corporate Development(GSCD). This is a fast-paced growing environment and we are looking for someonewith outstanding interpersonal skills who operates with strong attention todetail and high sense of urgency! Act as a liaison between the executive andexecutives' peers, the entire team, vendors, consultants and other internal andexternal contacts. You will also provide various administrative tasks for teammembers.
Overview of Role:
Support EVP in creative problem solving, projectplanning/management and development and execution of stated goals andobjectives. The Executive Assistant will work independently, utilizing goodjudgment and maintaining a realistic balance among multiple priorities. Mayhave functional responsibility for providing aid to other administrative staff. This position has access to and regularly works with information of the mostsensitive, highly confidential, strategic and critical nature and must behandled with discretion.
- Anticipates and prepares daily schedule ofexecutive's meetings and priorities. Schedules appointments without priorclearance. Ensure most effective use of executive's time. This may include someoff hour requests.
- Arranges complex and detailed travel plans anditineraries, compile documents for travel-related meetings.Processes executive's weekly expense report andreconciles corporate credit card account(s).
- Initiates, establishes and communicatesdepartment meetings on behalf of executive. Prepares agenda as well as ensuresmeetings progress according to schedule. Follows-through on meeting actionable itemsexpeditiously.
- Collect, analyze, and prepare information foruse in discussions/meetings of executive staff and outside individuals.
- Responsible for initiating, preparing,coordinating and proactively follows up on administrative/operational dutiesassociated with executive's area of responsibility. Works closely andeffectively with executive; keeping executive well informed of upcomingcommitments and responsibilities.
- Develop strong relationships with team crucialto the success of the organization and having a sense of issues taking place inthe environment, keeping executive updated.
- Coordinate, plan and book travel, hotelaccommodations, meeting room(s) and other meeting requirements for cross-functionalteams.
- 3-5 years' experience providing support toC-level executive.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect theability to perform and prioritizes multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent withattention to detail.
- Quick adaptation and flexibility to changingpriorities and deadlines is a must!
- High degree of ability to use independent judgmentwithout much direction.
- Exemplary interpersonal skills and ability todevelop relationships with key stakeholders and acting as an extension of the EVP.
- Emotional maturity
- Advanced knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Excelrequired.
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred.
At TransUnion, we arededicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make betterand smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions,our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities thatlead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize theirrisk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage theirpersonal information. Because when people have access to more complete andmultidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achievegreat things.
Every day TransUnionoffers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways informationcan be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better managerisk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his firstmortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we areimproving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and localeconomies around the world.
We are an equalopportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive considerationfor employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexualorientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected bylaw.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Senior Technical Project Manager
Patrick oversees many projects that are in development within the TransUnion walls. He’s responsible for determining what projects should be running and when they should be finished.
Back to top