The Team's Focus
TransUnion is a trusted provider of global information solutions for assessing and managing risk, driven by a belief that information can help advance our industry, facilitate commerce and ultimately increase the standard of living for consumers around the world. One of TransUnion’s key business lines is TransUnion Healthcare. TransUnion Healthcare focuses on healthcare solutions for maximizing reimbursement, driven by a belief that information can help advance our industry, improve patient engagement, and ultimately increase the effectiveness of the healthcare system. In that light, we see information differently – not just for what it is, but for what it can help providers accomplish. We deliver this by leveraging our data assets (covering more than 500 million consumers), market-leading revenue cycle technologies (five patents, three pending), and deep insights into consumer financial behavior, to help providers reduce uncompensated care and improve cash flow with one of the most patient-centric revenue cycle management systems (front- and back-end) on the market today.
Dynamics of the Role
The Healthcare IT group within TransUnion provides strategic engineering, quality assurance and technical support for TransUnion’s fastest-growing division—Healthcare. You will be joining an existing team with working directly with clients to help them develop and transport the data feeds that allow us to discover coverage for their uncompensated care population. Proficiency in T-SQL and an analytical mind are required.
How You'll Contribute:
- Create and maintain SSIS packages mapping customer text files to a SQL Database
- Troubleshoot and resolve inbound import incidents
- Monitor production environment for data quality issues
- Collaborate with team members. Convey problems, solutions, updates and project status to peers and management
- Maintain existing process SLA for ticket requests both internal and external in origin
- Performs other related duties as assigned
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a related discipline preferred
- 2+ Years of experience with SSIS or comparable ETL tool
- 3+ Years of experience writing queries in SQL on MSSQL or comparable
- Experience working with customers in a technical integration role preferred
- Quality oriented attitude
- Focus on customer satisfaction
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on a deadline
- Good problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Strong written and verbal technical communication skills
- Experience with the following technologies:
- SQL Server
- Visual Studio
Who We Are
At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top