Disaster Recovery Specialist
DISASTER RECOVERY PROGRAM DRIVER
"We thrive in the face of adversity"- BU Leader
What we'll bring:
• A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
• Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
• Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
• A chance to work with an exceptional team, under a compelling disaster recovery vision, and in a values driven company culture.
• An opportunity to participate in reshaping the enterprise disaster recovery program.
Requirements - What we'd love to see:
• 3+ years' experience in Disaster Recovery or Resilience programs
• Knowledge and proven experience driving disaster recovery and business continuity
• Working knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure as it relates to disaster recovery
• Experience creating technical documentation or developing IT solutions
• Requires strong oral and written communication skills, agile project management skills, and negotiating win-win agreements with stakeholders in complex situations
Preferred requirements - What we'd like to see:
• Preferred education: Certification as a Certified Business Continuity Planner (CBCP) or Member of the Business Continuity Institute (MBCI). Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience
Impact you'll make:
• In the first 90 days - You'll learn what makes the business tick, how IT contributes value to the company, and participate in work to enhance disaster recovery investments, processes, and technology
• Beyond 90 days - You will deliver mature disaster recovery strategies, and align future technology recovery investments with emerging technologies.
• There is no red cape for this role, but you'll definitely be a super hero responding quickly to crisis and driving implementation of recovery activities. The disaster recovery team plans for and thrives in response to outages, disasters, and other incidents.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top