Director of Product Management
"TransUnion is committed to finding innovative ways information can be used to help businesses and consumers make smarter decisions." - Chris Cartwright, US Information Services
What we'll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
- We have an entrepreneurial "start-up" environment but with resources and support of a large company. We've had continued year-to-year growth and a history of successful product launches.
- TransUnion's IDVision suite of solutions is focused on delivering a superior consumer experience by quickly identifying good consumers while effectively reducing fraud. Our product suite includes both real-time decisioning as well as fraud analytical models.
- Minimum of 10 years of Product Management experience preferably building and delivering model/analytical solutions
- Experience managing a team of product managers and analysts
- Technical skillset working with data, with a flair for business and product management
- Success in working with cross-functional teams to productively drive consensus, develop and deliver customer solutions
- Understanding of the "business question"; the ability to help develop a customer position, identify needs and translate those needs into product development Intellectual curiosity and a genuine desire to solve problems
- An understanding of and passion for supporting client's needs in various vertical industry segments (Financial Services, Telecommunication, Healthcare, Government, International, and others)
- Acute focus on consumer experience and proven ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills, with the ability to build and leverage relationships at all levels across the company and with business partners.
- Knowledge of and product experience in the Financial Services industry is strongly preferred
- Previous product analytics experience working within Fraud and Identity Solutions is a big plus
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Management, Economics, or other related field preferred
Impact you'll make:
- Enhance and champion the product vision and strategy for the fraud analytics product family. Manage and deliver against the product roadmap
- Specify, prioritize, and communicate high level requirements with key partners across multiple functions (e.g., vertical leaders, technology, operations, marketing, etc.
- Identify product and feature success metrics and measure and monitor performance to prioritize future development and identify new product opportunities
- Base your strategic decisions through a defensible metrics driven approach
- Engage frequently with stakeholders, vendor and project management during implementation
- Define, track, report, and improve key product metrics
- Serve as primary representative for product team and internal stakeholders, articulate data analytics to drive value to business partners
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top