Director, Marketing – Enterprise and Global Solutions
The Director of GlobalSolutions Marketing will develop and drive thought leadership supportingTransUnion's enterprise products and solutions into the global marketplace,enhancing TU's brand and increasing revenue. This senior marketing leader will:
- Partner closely with the marketing and corporatecommunications teams, as well as product, sales, the NA business units and theregions, to identify opportunities to help take enterprise-level, cross-BUsolutions to market in innovative ways.
- Ensure a cross-BU and regional perspective formajor solutions' campaigns. Through close partnership with the marcoms, infuseenterprise campaign strategy and execution into TU's business units andregions.
- Own the thought leadership development aroundmajor enterprise "story arcs" (i.e., analytics, big data). This means ensuringa cross-functional point of view/positioning, then creating content likeinsight guides, videos, infographics, etc., that can be used in enterprise- andBU-level campaigns in the US and also be adapted in appropriate regions.
- Develop and execute enterprise-level campaignsin close partnership with the business unit and regional marketers via allrelevant marketing channels (email, web, social media, mobile, events, etc.).
- Carefully measure and report on results; adjustfuture programs based on data and analytics.
You must be a strategic,experienced multi-channel marketer with a deep understanding of demandgeneration via technology platforms (i.e., Eloqua), plus demonstrate a proventrack record in web/digital and social media marketing using thought leadershipas a foundation. You must also have the ability to connect enterprise-levelstrategic messaging to product benefits. Outstanding writing skills – with theproven ability to create and morph thought leadership into various types ofshort- and long-form content is a must. Adeep dedication to metrics and reporting is also required. Salesforce.comexperience is a plus.
Strategy: relationships,vertical/enterprise knowledge
- Stay closely connected to all partners –marketing/corporate comms, product, sales, vertical leaders, global marketing,etc. – to fully understand priorities for TU at the enterprise level.
- Ensure thorough knowledge of TransUnion's globalsolutions in the market, including their unique value propositions at thebusiness and product levels in order to inform content and actionable marketingplans.
- Partner with the business unit marcoms tounderstand go-to-market strategies, as well as market share, goals for eachbusiness line, revenue drivers, top customers and breakdown of audience sizeand needs within each business.
- Work closely with TU SME's to develop relevantenterprise-level messages, etc., and in partnership with the marcoms and theMarketing Services team, develop enterprise-level content and executecampaigns.
Design: collaborate,create campaigns
- Partner with the marketing team to develop andexecute cross-channel strategic marketing plans/programs for TU at theenterprise level. You will incorporate PR, events, social, web, email and otherappropriate channels into your campaigns.
- Partner with product, sales, regions andbusiness unit stakeholders on go-to-market strategy / execution / deliverables.
- Create a distribution plan for each campaignthat reflects campaign objectives.
- Partner with corporate comms team on ensuringproper brand and message, as well as broad distribution strategies (i.e., paidweb distribution)
- Work with the internal comms team to amplify theappropriate programs and results across the TU associate base.
- Participate as a team member to support brandmarketing.
- Throughout the year, and especially during thethree-year planning process, collaborate with all stakeholders to ensure thatenterprise-level programs have a BU and global lens.
Manage: projectmanagement, goals, and budget
- Manage marketing programs from start to finishincluding strategic direction, creative, execution, goal development.Measurement and reporting. You are the overall project manager.
- Ensure that integrated marketing andcommunications plans - include key messaging, positioning, channel spendallocations and measurable objectives - are all in alignment with overallenterprise and business unit goals.
- Own creative brief development afterpre-campaign strategy is determined with team. Inform the cross-functionalteams of audience specifics (key messages, size, roles, needs, objections,motivations, drivers, etc.), campaign objectives (goals, strategy) andmeasurement metrics. Conduct campaign post-mortems.
Measure: analytics,create reports
- Meticulously measure program response, leads andoverall and project-specific ROI. Issue comprehensive monthly/campaign-levelreports to peers, leaders and others. Ensure these reports are consistentacross programs (and with other verticals' reports).
At TransUnion, we arededicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make betterand smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions,our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities thatlead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize theirrisk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage theirpersonal information. Because when people have access to more complete andmultidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achievegreat things.
Every day TransUnionoffers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways informationcan be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better managerisk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his firstmortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we areimproving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and localeconomies around the world.
We are an equalopportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive considerationfor employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexualorientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected bylaw.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top