What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation - we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Overall 13 - 15 years of experience with Bachelor's/Post Graduate degree in Business, Finance, Economics or related field.
- 5 or more years of management / leadership experience in product acquisition and management (P&L ownership preferred), product strategy, digital channels and marketing analytics, and business development. Management consulting experience and MBA preferred.
- Experience in FinTech industry required.
- Ability to effectively develop relationships, engage, advice, and persuasively communicate with FinTech P&L, risk and marketing executives in face-to-face scenarios demonstrating real-time insight, flexibility and sound judgment.
- Strong analytical and insight-driven problem-solving skills with the ability to pursue consultative client engagements to drive business growth. Independence, initiative, business acumen, and excellent verbal, story-telling written communication, and negotiation skills.
- Business maturity, and strong leadership and listening skills with the ability to analyze input from customers, partners, TransUnion associates, market and environmental trends, to identify and clearly articulate needs and opportunities for growth.
- Program management, with the ability to own development of business pipeline and effectively coordinate internal resources and teams to maximize business conversion.
- Experience working in a matrixed environment preferred, collaborating across teams and function.
- Sound working knowledge of software applications such as Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint with exceptional presentation skills.
- Ability to travel at least 25% of the time and perform other duties as assigned.
Impact You'll Make:
- Lead strategic business development and executes new business initiatives to position TransUnion as the hub of FinTech innovation in the region, to establish TransUnion as the preferred, full lifecycle partner to FinTechs, and to drive growth in TransUnion's International FinTech business.
- This Regional Leader will report to the Chief Business Officer.
- Identify and pursue areas for growth, leveraging existing and developing new capabilities, and executing on the 3 Year Plan for the region to ensure FinTech expansion in the local market.
- Lead strategic and business development engagements with the executives of FinTech players to identify critical business issues and strategic priorities, and position TransUnion as the partner of choice for the FinTechs to achieve their desired goals.
- Support strategic sales efforts, working collaboratively with leaders and cross functional teams such as Strategy and Planning, Sales, and Product.
- Develop and use a thorough understanding of the FinTech segments within the region to provide subject matter expertise, guidance and recommendations that will drive to the success and growth of the solutions and programs in each. segment.
- Consult with internal partners to establish project priorities, capacity planning,and recommend process, product or service improvements.
- Responsible for FinTech revenue with focus on driving growth in a fast evolving market.
- Understand FinTech market and competitive landscape, trends and FinTech needs, and determine required solution capabilities.
- Develop engagement plan and pursue strategic and business development engagements with executives of FinTech clients.
- Develop frameworks and engagement documents for each engagement plan, frame up required analytics / solutions, and work closely with other TransUnion teams.
- Lead business pipeline development, coordinating with internal resources for identified opportunities to maximize business conversion ratio.
- Advise on and support strategic sales initiatives.
- Support pricing strategy definition and review tactics with sales.
- Build and nurture relationships with key FinTechs, investors, incubators, accelerators, and other players in the FinTech ecosystem, providing subject matter expertise, pursuing consultative approach to identify areas of innovation and improvement, and positioning TransUnion as a thought leader and trusted partner across the ecosystem.
- Develop and deploy research and industry analyses to highlight TransUnion thought leadership in the FinTech market.
- Participate in relevant industry events and create TransUnion-hosted FinTech events.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to develop and execute a FinTech branding strategy .
TransUnion Job Title
Back to top