Director, Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis
Dynamicsof the Role
This is an excellent opportunity to serve as Director of Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) for the Corporate Segment. In this role you will be responsible for forecasting, budgeting, monthly financial statements, allocations, and financial analysis for the executive and administrative functions. You will manage a team composed of a manager and multiple analysts who will assist you in fulfilling these responsibilities. This is a high visibility role where you will have regular interaction with the CEO, CFO and Executive Management team. The successful candidate will be a quick learner, effective communicator and possess strong analytic skills.
The Corporate FP&A team provides reliable and timely financial statements, forecasts and budgets for areas such as Finance, HR, Legal, Marketing and Strategy. The team points out key trends to the functional leaders and identifies opportunities or risks against current forecasts and budgets. This team is also responsible for completing special projects related to compensation, cost savings, investment analysis and scenario planning.
How You'll Contribute:
- Lead quarterly forecast process
- Manage the annual and 3 Year Plan process
- Manage, train, develop and review team members
- Oversee month-end close responsibilities
- Provide actionable variance analysis relative to prior year, forecast and budget
- Serve as key consultant to functional leaders and managers
- Oversee Corporate Allocations
- Actively involved in bonus, benefit and legal cost forecasting/planning
- Perform special projects as needed
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA beneficial
- 10 years in finance or accounting with at least 3 years of planning and forecasting experience
- 3 years of managing a staff
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including presentation experience
- Strong analytic and problem-solving abilities
- Proficient in MS Suite and Hyperion
- Experience with PeopleSoft beneficial
At TransUnion, we arededicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make betterand smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions,our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities thatlead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize theirrisk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage theirpersonal information. Because when people have access to more complete andmultidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achievegreat things.
Every day TransUnionoffers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways informationcan be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better managerisk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his firstmortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we areimproving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and localeconomies around the world.
We are an equalopportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive considerationfor employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexualorientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected bylaw.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top