Director, Content and Campaign Strategy, Enterprise Narrative
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, journalism or business
- 12+ years of professional content strategy experience, strong business acumen and marketing fundamentals
- Experience developing and optimizing global content strategies that ensure a consistent expression of the brand and value proposition across businesses and markets
- Strong background in corporate marketing and external communications, particularly global brand content strategy, B2B buyer research and journey mapping, and campaign development
- Proven ability to influence across matrix organizations to accomplish goals
- Experience developing myriad types of creative content in long and short form, including blogs, insight guides, infographics, web, video scripts and POVs to support B2B enterprise program and brand initiatives as well as corporate audience communications such as investors and public affairs
- Global information solutions background is a plus
- Ability to establish content measurement methods and make recommendations based on performance
Impact You'll Make:
- The Director, Global Content will be tasked with creating and governing cohesive plans for third-party and proprietary research, global solutions, enterprise narrative and brand content for the US and International regions.
- Work with global marketing leadership, US and International executive stakeholders and product marketing to develop and execute coordinated enterprise content programs aligned with narrative messaging platform
- Partner with content creators to develop tailored plans and assets that help to enhance brand perception, drive qualified leads, marketing influenced pipeline and revenue across international regions and business units
- Engage with key stakeholders (marketing communications leads and subject matter experts across verticals, such as Consumer, Healthcare, Financial Services, Insurance, Government) to understand industry trends and ensure messages are incorporated into enterprise thought leadership content
- Produce creative content in long and short form, including blogs, insight guides, infographics, video scripts, POVs, with the ability to make recommendations based on performance
- Develop content asset testing and KPI tracking methods, adapting types and delivery based on findings
- Establish consistent approach to buyer persona development and application across businesses, map content strategies to buyer journeys
- Manage relationships with third-party research vendors
- Coordinate with appropriate department experts to repurpose content for various channels based on campaign goals (social, web, events as needed)
- Partner with cross-functional and international teams to make recommendations on content optimization
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Director, Marketing Communications
Back to top