Senior DevOps Team Lead
"The limit of our growth is going to be our imagination and product ideas - not technology"
- Mohit Kapoor (CIO)
What we'll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you'll bring:
- Experience with configuring and maintaining CI/CD pipelines in Jenkins
- Experience managing and configuring public cloud providers, specifically Amazon Web Services and/or Google Cloud
- Experience with Docker, ECS, and/or Kubernetes
- Experience with Linux/Unix administration and scripting
What we'd prefer to see:
- Experience with tools such as Sonar, Cucumber, Artifactory, and/or Buildforge
- Experience with monitoring and analytics using Prometheus and Grafana
- Experience with log parsing and monitoring using Graylog, ELK, or Splunk.
- Knowledge of best-practice security and networking techniques for an Internet-facing system
- Strong experience managing distributed messaging through a broker such as Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ, or similar
Impact you'll make:
- As a DevOps Engineer you will work as an integral part of our CI/CD Platform team that will enable exciting new features for our development arena.
- Establish the continuous integration (CI) pipeline to fully automate the build, test, and deploy of our high volume/ high available services
- Create scripts and templates to build cloud-based and on-prem development systems for our software engineers
- Build tools for deployment, monitoring and operations. Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our development, test and production environments.
- Work with platform team on software and system optimizations, helping to identify and remove potential performance bottlenecks
- Stay up-to-date on relevant technologies, plug into user groups, and understand trends and opportunities to ensure we are using the best possible techniques and tools
- Understand, implement, and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top