What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation - we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Background in scripting and tools for automation (ex. Perl, Python, Bash, Puppet/Chef)
- Know-how in monitoring and logging such as Nagios, Splunk, AppDynamics, and Grafana
- Involvement with cloud and load balancing technologies
- Engineering experience/exposure in production revenue environments, providing support services, server configuration after initial OS provisioning (Linux and Windows), troubleshooting issues, and automation
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent
We'd love to see:
- Exposure to Docker and containerization infrastructure
- Experience with AWS
Impact You'll Make:
- In the first 90 days - learn the current application environment and participate in the active projects in IT as well as with development teams.
- Beyond 90 days - effectively develop and deliver on programs and projects working with team members, build engineering documentation and training for application administrators and support.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Specialist IV, Development Ops
Back to top