"The limit of our growth is going to be our imagination and product ideas - not technology." - Mohit Kapoor, CTO
What we'll bring:
- A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
- We prize flexibility, continuous improvement and openness, and offer a unique opportunity to combine technology with client relations and support.
What you'll bring:
- 3+ years of experience in a System Engineering role
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery best practices
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong SQL skills preferred
- MS in SE, CS or relevant experience
We'd love to see:
- Disaster recovery experience
- Knowledge of Splunk
Impact you'll make:
- The Reliability Engineer will be responsible for monitoring and managing large-scale, distributed, fault tolerant systems.
- Increase the scalability, reliability, security and performance of our systems through statistical analysis and execution of root cause corrective action plans.
- Foster collaboration with other Healthcare teams to ensure best practices are met.
- Troubleshoot issues across the full stack: hardware, network, datastores, and application.
- Participate in special projects as assigned.
Back to top