Desktop Support Specialist
Dynamics of the Role
TransUnion is seeking a Desktop Administrator to join our growing team!
The Team’s Focus
TransUnion Interactive creates web-based financial products that help consumers manage their credit, identity and money. Our product suite includes TransUnion Credit Monitoring and ID Theft Protection—products that help our customers monitor critical changes in their credit by assisting them with debt analysis, identity theft protection features, and money management tools. Ours is an entrepreneurial environment – with a big company behind us. We’ve had continued year-to-year growth and a history of successful product launches.
How You’ll Contribute:
- Provide top-rated technical support to our Windows desktop and laptop user community
- Build a Windows Center of Excellence by introducing best practices and innovations
- Serve as a key contributor to our Corporate Information Technology organization alongside network, database, info security, and application teams
What You’ll Bring:
- Enthusiasm and passion for all things desktop support related
- Passion for working with Windows and Mac users and helping them achieve their goals
- Proven experience and advanced troubleshooting in an enterprise environment
- Advanced working knowledge of Windows 7 and Microsoft Office 10 and above
- Advanced working knowledge of VMWare VSphere, including the provisioning, decommissioning and operation of virtual machines
- An understanding of networking technology at the physical and logical level
- Experience imaging and integrating Windows machines into an enterprise environment
- Background in the management of users and groups in Active Directory
Who We Are
At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Technical Systems Engineer
TC’s main responsibility is to make sure all of the TransUnion Windows-based systems, across every office, are fully operational and available at all times.
Back to top