Desktop Associate Engineer
What We'll Bring:
A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile. Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
We are looking for someone who can assist the Site Lead and End-User Computing (EUC) Manager, in maintaining the day-to-day IT operations of the Denver Office (120+ users).
What You'll Bring:
- Extensive knowledge of enterprise class desktop software such as Windows, MAC OS.
- Strong technical knowledge on both Windows and Apple products.
- Experience troubleshooting Windows workstations, imaging devices, and telecom.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- 2+ years of experience as a lead desktop technician
We'd love to see:
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team providing day to day technology production support.
- Production support experience to include: problems resolution, technology moves, new user's configuration, hardware, build and operate functions, operating systems, application support, desktops/laptops roll-outs, id administration, etc…
- Ability to document, maintain, improve standard processes in desktop management.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science related discipline or equivalent.
- CompTIA A+ Certification / Apple ACMT Certification.
Impact You'll Make:
- Provide day to day technology production support in a multi-disciplinary team as well as; provide support for technology projects.
- Participate in technology moves, new user's configuration, hardware, build and operate functions, operating systems, application support, desktops/laptops roll-outs, id administration, problems resolution, etc…
- Maintain end users' desktop experience.
*Shift Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm. There can be times throughout the year when weekend and night work is required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Assoc Engineer, IT Support
Back to top