Deputy Vice President - API - Enterprise Architect (IT)
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation - we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Minimum of 12 years of relevant professional experience in a multilateral development in a bank, global financial services organization or a large corporate enterprise.
- Hands on experience integrating CA API Gateway with different Identity Providers, such as LDAP or AD or CA Siteminder and Identity Minder or Oracle Access Manager and Oracle Entitlement Server.
- Experience with Identity federation architecture and implementation using SAML and OAuth standards IT Delivery and team management
- Certifications on relevant technology like System Architect, Networking, etc.
- Knowledge of Systems / Applicationsin Financial Services Cloud management technologies
Impact You'll Make:
- Architect, design and implement API platforms and set up enterprise frameworks
- Collaborate with all divisional members of IT, Product, and Operations, and contribute in development, implementation and continuous improvement of API Product strategies, policies, standards and programs.
- Building API Gateway Policies to enforce security and routing policies, mediate and orchestrate requests between internal and external API consumers, developers and system/application owners
- Design and maintain system and network architecture with high availability.
- Implement and manage hybrid (cloud based/on-premises) infrastructure.
- Framework technology like APIGEE, IBM, CA layer7, etc.
- Contribute to the application workflows and configure enforcement systems to user environments.
- Recommend and implement upgrades for business applications, server hardware, network equipment and end point devices.
- Maintain high IT security, efficiency and availability of the API systems.
- Implement and maintain pro-active monitoring for all systems/infrastructure.
TransUnion Job Title
Manager II, Application Dev & Design
Back to top