Roles and Responsibilities:
- Daily administration of RDB of all kind of application system as well as the O/S of, Unix, Linux system servers and the related servers configuration & infrastructure to the organization as well as external customers
- Installation, configuration, database sizing, design, tuning, capacity
- Evaluation/Deployment of new application system and DB technology
- Ensure that all database servers are backup and restore as needed
- Prepare database and application audit reports
- Daily and month end processing of database reports
- Provide technical support to application development users but not limited to member DC support, iCRS /H2H
- Responsible for report generation of application processing related to ICRS application
- Linux Server Troubleshooting (Installation and clustering issues) and Informix Database Back Up and Restoration
- Troubleshoot and maintenance with problems regarding the databases, applications and development tools.
- Database Optimization (Indexing)
- Monitoring of daily Database backup and application backup
- Backup and restore Database and application images as needed
- Assist in data center support and DR site
- After office hour standby support to all kind of ad hoc system scenarios issue
- Support ad-hoc and global initiative projects related to database management
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned from time to time
- University graduate in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline
- Preferably with 3-5 years of IT related experience
- A teamplayer, and can work with minimum supervision
- Experience and knowledge in migrating code, database changes, data and menus through the various stages of the development life cycle.
- Excellent skill in system and database sizing, design, tuning, DB reorganization, capacity planning and problem analysis
- Solid independent working experience in UX/Linux server configuration
- Solid hands on experience on Windows Servers and clients.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top