Data Quality & Performance - Operations
Role & Responsibilities
- Utilize data profiling of the various data sources to uncover and determine root causes of data quality issues
- Collaborate directly with the business data owners and members to establish quality business rules that will provide the foundation of the organization's data quality improvement plan.
- Establish a data quality methodology documenting a repeatable set of processes for determining, investigating and resolving data quality issues, establishing an on-going process for maintaining quality data and defining data quality audit procedures.
- Analyze a range of information noting patterns and trends. Present the results in an appropriate format.
- To identify, compile, analyze, assess and present all relevant information, to draw clear and sustainable conclusions as regards to the accuracy, consistency and integrity of the data
Skills and Competencies Required
- Strong technical skills and knowledge of advance programming – SQL/SAS
- Familiarity with Perl, AWK, sed, or other text manipulation tools
- Experience with high-performance databases and ETL tools, processes, and designs
- Must have strong analytical abilities and background
- Should possess good planning and organizing skills and must have an eye for detail
- Proficient using Microsoft Access, Power Point and Excel/Word including automation and VBA scripting.
- Customer focused with strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage relationships effectively and work effectively as part of a team
- Self-motivated – the ability to work unsupervised
- Engineering Graduate/BE/B Tech
- 4 – 6 years' experience in a similar job function in a company wide quality initiative
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top