Data Quality Analyst (Business Intelligence) - iovation
What We'll Bring:
At iovation, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Math, Economics or equivalent
- 3-5 years' experience in applied statistics and/or data analysis
- Superior attention to detail
- Exceptional analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong understanding of statistics and how to apply statistics to solve business problems
- Proven ability to transform raw data into pertinent results and actionable recommendations
- Ability to quickly pick up technology and techniques as business processes evolve
- Strong communication/presentation skills
- Proven ability to organize and present analytical findings and recommendations in a concise manner (both verbal and written)
- Easily communicate complex concepts
- Ability to effectively manage priorities, work independently, and deliver results in a timely manner
- Experience with SQL, Excel, PowerPoint, data analysis & statistics, presentation development, and a working knowledge of Bash, Python and/or similar scripting language
We'd love to see:
- Proficiency in relational database structures, research methods, sampling techniques, and system testing
- Familiarity with financial services, insurance or eCommerce industries
- Experience working in a Linux environment and/or querying relational databases
- Exposure to data mining techniques and predictive modeling
- Experience in building and using statistical models
- Proficient in working with large-scale business data sets, fluent in scripting and rapid prototyping skills
Impact You'll Make:
Impact you'll make:
- Examine complex data and turn it into information and insights that inform customers' fraud outcomes and decisions
- Mine customer data for quality and accuracy, prepare discrepancies for cleanup automation processes and maintain framework for coordinating cleanup with Technology
- Provide requested data to Law Enforcement while working within company standards and guidelines
- Proactively evaluate data for trends and data combinations that can lead to new ways of assisting iovation's clients to maximize their fraud catch, to identify patterns in fraud behaviors, or to gain operational efficiencies in their fraud management processes.
- Develop approaches to presenting data to clients that quantifies the power and value of iovation.
- Provide insightful information for use by the Customer Success department, clients, partners, and internal constituencies.
- Work collaboratively with the Analytics and Reporting teams to ensure data insights are efficiently and effectively shared among the various internal stakeholders.
- Execute assigned analyses effectively, while also making critical recommendations based on results and observations.
- Proactively be aware of possible data anomalies or data integrity issues and repair them or report them to the appropriate group to repair.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Sr Analyst, Data Analysis
Back to top