Data Quality Analyst
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conduct Weekly iCRS transaction reviews through the TUPH iCRS User Access Monitoring Report.
- Performs annual reviews of Internal iCRS UserIDs through the iCRS Internal UserID Review.
- Performs monthly review of New Application Enquiries through the Member Audit Process
Data Quality Assurance:
- Monitors data quality of monthly member submissions and enquiries through existing and newly implemented DQA review tools (i.e. DQA Report, DQA related Queries, etc.)
- Provide feedback to members on observations and data quality issues.
- Monitors member responses and remediation activities and coordinates with TUPH OPS on required feedback.
- Provides feedback on, and assists in the creation of, possible additional DQA checks and data quality measures and standards
- Provides feedback on new observations and issues encountered
- Supports TUPH OPS in DQA related member enquiries and investigations.
- Performs Ad-hoc tasks and other DQA related duties as assigned.
Internal Departments Liaison:
- Data Admin and Operations – Support to data amendment
- MIS & I.T. – Support to system enhancement and abnormal enquiry alert (e.g. iCRS, host-to-host duplicate transactions)
External Parties Liaison:
- Members: Provides and follows up on feedback for Data Quality concerns and issues
- Degree graduate – Major in Science, Mathematics or Technical related fields
- PC knowledge and experience in MS Excel and MS Access
- Knowledge and experience in SQL and relational databases is an advantage
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Details orientated with good commercial sense, sensitive to numbers
- Excellent written and communication skills in English
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Senior Technical Project Manager
Patrick oversees many projects that are in development within the TransUnion walls. He’s responsible for determining what projects should be running and when they should be finished.
Back to top