Data Entry Clerk
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- 3-5 years of data entry experience, preferably in a billing function.
- Experience interpreting contracts and translating them into billing requirements.
- Experience using Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Associates degree in Business or college level accounting courses is preferred.
- Working closely with the sales and operations team, you will enter and maintain pricing structures, customer data, and sales information, in the billing system.
- Assist with system automation, testing and supporting acquisition integration.
- Investigate billing issues as they arise and drive them to resolution to ensure we provide accurate and timely billing.
- Work collaboratively with staff, training them on the use and approach to billing using our systems, and provide alternate solutions to help them bill their customers in accordance to company policies.
We'd Love to See:
- Database Management System & Salesforce is a plus.
Impact You'll Make:
- Global Shared Services provides global business services to TransUnion in the areas of billing, payroll, finance, accounting, procurement and real estate.
- Operating as a business within a business, the GSS team manages a network of internal and external service providers.
- Focus on process improvement, efficiency, automation and customer service.
- GSS has played and continues to play a significant role in TransUnion's drive for operational excellence.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Administrator I, Shared Services
Back to top