Data Acquisition Intern - Summer 2020 - Cherry Hill, NJ
What You'll Bring:
- At least a 3.3 GPA in undergraduate degree in Business, Mathematics/Statistics, Management Information Systems, or Computer Science
- A rising Junior or Senior in a college university
- Experience with data reconciliation and reporting
- A data-driven mindset with a strong focus on analytics, data manipulation, and advanced problem solving
- Proven ability to leverage Excel functions to complete research and task
- Ability to prioritize and execute multiple, competing tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work with large amounts of information and see the bigger picture
We'd love to see:
- Job experience with data acquisition, data management, or data analytics
- Experience with SQL
Impact You'll Make:
- Analyze a multitude of data files and establish standardized values for eventual database mapping
- Profile and review data sources for quality and consistency
- Summarize market research and prepare recommendations that combine quantitative and qualitative research in an intuitive manner
- Provide insightful updates to data management teams summarizing the trends and findings of recurring reports
- Work closely with product management, data acquisition and data management teams to evaluate product issues to be addressed as part of the organizational road map
- Present the findings of your research to the management teams, make recommendations for improvements, which will support operational flows and product quality
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation - we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You Need to Know:
- This is a paid 12-week summer internship.
- Our Internship Program start dates are determined by your academic calendar! If on Semester system, your internship begins May 27th, 2020. If on Quarter system, your internship begins June 15th, 2020.
- In 2018, we welcomed 95 interns from across the country and hired or extended over 40% of them. We recognize and reward hard work by giving our interns a chance to build their careers at TU.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Intern, Data Acquisition
Back to top