Cyber-Fraud Intelligence Manager
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
The Cyber-Fraud Intelligence Manager will serve as a subject matter expert for their assigned team as it relates to the processes of cybercrime intelligence, vulnerability analysis, threat detection and response.
As a technical lead, this role requires strong analytical, critical thinking, and creative problem solving capabilities to respond to the most complex and/or highest priority cybercrime intelligence requirements.
This role requires a detailed working knowledge of current and emerging security technologies, industry trends, latest threats, counter measures, and best practices, as well as the ability to strongly and effectively communicate this knowledge and make recommendations on future direction for the Cyber-Fraud program of Transunion.
Develops playbooks, processes, and procedures based upon industry best practices and relevant to the company's critical systems and business processes.
Performs periodic quality assessments to ensure relevant processes and procedures are being performed as expected and planned, and provide recommendations for noted deficiencies. Represent assigned team on cross-functional IT project teams, as necessary.
Respond to requests for reporting and periodic research projects, as deemed appropriate. Provide consistent mentorship, thought leadership, consulting, training, and hands-on assistance to fellow teammates and partners as it relates to their area of expertise.
Monitor and delegate incoming workflow to peers and appropriate teammates, when required.
What You'll Bring:
- Excellent technical acumen including an understanding of enterprise security network architecture and security operations
- A deep understanding of the modern cyber-crime threat landscape
- An analytical mind-set coupled proven ability to analyze and utilize data and create Threat Intelligence indicators
- An understanding of the intelligence cycle, threat, and attack vectors
- Python or other scripting languages as well as:
- Log analysis and data analytics
- Web-Application Firewalls
- Cyber-Crime Threat Detection
- Intelligence Operations
- Application Security
- Previous experience with incident response, project management and Customer Identity Management.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Security, Information Technology, Computer Science, with three or more years' work experience in a cyber security-related role; OR at least five years of work experience in a cyber-security specific role with a demonstrable understanding of the cyber threat landscape as well as best practice prevention and detection techniques.
We'd Love to See:
- Experience with
- Bot-mitigation Platforms
- Digital risk/fraud prevention platforms
- Five years experience serving in a technical role
- Prior experience within Financial Services
- Experience in formal intelligence collection and analysis settings such as federal government or military.
- A relevant certification (CISSP, CEH, GPEN, GCIA, GCUX, Security+, Network+
Impact You'll Make:
As a member of the Cyber Fraud Intelligence team, you will play a key role in strengthening TU's defensive capabilities and improving the company's security posture.
- Analyze and interpret open and closed source intelligence and data and assess potential threats
- Identify and monitor the Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures used by cyber threat actors
- Develop tools and processes for sharing intelligence information
- Provide actionable insights, guidance and subject matter expertise to internal partners
- Utilize cyber intelligence to improve incident detection and response
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Manager I, Cybersecurity
Back to top