Customer Support Analyst
TransUnionare seeking a Customer Support Analyst to join the ID Vision Operationsteam. The Solution Analyst is responsiblewill support our ID Vision suite of solutions and liaise with our solutionmanagement team, internal business development team and our ID Vision businessclients. In this role you will be the primarypoint of communication for a fast growing, dynamic and distributed team. There, you will be responsible for workingclosely with our customers to define, manage and escalate IDVision supportissues.
- Dynamicrole in an evolving and fast growing business unit
- Seeking individuals with strong communication andorganizational skills to support the sale, implementation and ongoing supportof the TransUnion IDVision Suite of solutions.
- Idealcandidate will have strong project management skills to coordinate and trackopportunities, project implementation and support activities across theorganization
- Candidate must have strong analytical and problem solvingskills
- Ideal candidate will have familiarity with B2B consumer identitymanagement solutions and core TU business
- Candidatemust be proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel), InTouch, and OBIEE.
- Familiaritywith core TU customer, accounting, billing and reporting systems is a plus.
- Thisis a very visible, versatile and hands-on solution support role where the idealcandidate will grow and understand the domain.
ID Vision Team Focus
- The ID Vision team supportsTransUnion's business and consumer systems by improving the efficiency ofbusiness operations, applications and operating systems. Flexibility andopenness are valued in our entrepreneurial, business-casual environment.
- Our team is comprised of quick-learning,creative professionals with inner drive, a strong work ethic and the desire togrow the ID Vision business.
- We offer leading ID Management solutions that solve complexID problems. Our solutions can beconfigured to our clients' business needs and integrated into their enterprisefraud risk and ID management platforms.
- ID Vision are a core focus at TU. We pride ourselves on our ability to bringinnovative ideas and solutions to market, leveraging our extensive experiencein data solutions and analytics.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serveas the initial point of contact for internal and external clients and partnersfor questions and queries on ID Vision.
- Clearlycommunicate across all levels of client and TU project and support teams.
- Coordinateand track support questions and tickets for ID Vision customers
- Requireminimal supervision – able to work without established procedures
- Ableto work in cross-functional teams across departments
- Requiredto interact across all levels – across TU and clients
- Miscellaneousadministrative and support areas:
- Reviewreconcile billing and transaction reports
- Manageand maintain opportunity, analytics and implementation trackers
- Manageinternal reporting – billing, transaction, etc.
- Managesetup of client file transfers
- Manageinternal codes for testing and analytics
What you will bring
- 3 years of customer support or operations experience in a data solutionsenvironment w/ strong operations supportbackground
- Strongcommunication, organizational and planning skills
- Proventrack record of problem solving and complex issue resolution
- Abilityto consult with internal and external partners to make recommendations to organization,sales and clients
- Strongability to work independently
- Abilityto collaborate across teams and levels
- Provenability to support of strategic data products and solutions
- Strongknowledge and familiarity of TU business and services
- Workingknowledge of Agile principles.
- Knowledgeof data solutions and identity management
- Knowledgeof TU or other decisioning platforms
- Abilityto thrive in a fast paced environment that is change and growth oriented
Philadelphia,New York, Chicago, Portland
What We Offer
Thisis an exciting time in TransUnion's history. With investments in our people,technology and new business markets, we are redefining the role and purpose ofa credit bureau. We are acquiring new businesses, launching new products, andexpanding our services to businesses and consumers worldwide.
Who We Are
Informationis a powerful thing. At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding innovative waysinformation can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As atrusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help peoplearound the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality oflife, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enablingconsumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because whenpeople have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they canmake more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Everyday TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to findnew ways information can be used for good. Whether it is helping businessesbetter manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for hisfirst mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we areimproving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and localeconomies around the world.
Weare an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receiveconsideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any othercharacteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top