Customer Success Manager - Fraud
- Portland, OR
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
Protecting the health and wellness of our associates and candidates considering a career at TransUnion is our highest priority. In supporting this vision, our recruitment and new hire experience for this role is fully virtual for the time being. Candidates interviewing will get to know our team over the phone and video, and this role will operate virtually upon hire until we return to the office. Even though we're not physically together right now, our goal is to provide you a supportive candidate and new hire experience that will immerse you in our culture and set you up for success at TransUnion.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance or computer science or the equivalent plus 5+ years consultancy, project management, implementation management and/or fraud management experience
- Demonstrated ability to identify opportunities and challenges; consult with the customer to develop solutions to address these areas
- Effective customer-service orientation and relationship-building skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, and balance thought with action while getting the most out of limited resources
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills and ability to structure analyses to form data-driven solutions to ambiguous customer challenges
- Flexible work hours in order to accommodate special meeting requests, trainings and demonstrations for customers in different time zones
- Advanced skills with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively - both verbally and in writing - in English and the local office language(s) throughout all levels of an organization.
- Ability to effectively work remotely
- Availability for some overnight travel and on call rotation.
- Ability to make decisions guided by policies, procedures and business plans with limited guidance.
We'd love to see:
- Customer Success experience
- Fraud management or identity and access management experience
- Exposure to the financial services or insurance industries
- Knowledge of TransUnion's fraud and identity product and services
- Fluency in Spanish, Portuguese, French, Mandarin, or Japanese
Impact You'll Make:
- Engagement Management: Inspire customer confidence through timely and reliable execution of services and develop product usage maturity models to ensure customers track to the most effective use of our solutions. Help customers make decisions to meet their technical and business objectives by providing best practices by proactively identifying and closing gaps. Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement
- Project Management: Lead and deliver initiatives and customer engagements. Apply demonstrated proficiency to understand business and technical requirements to plan and manage all phases of a customer project lifecycle to ensure successful project delivery.
- Problem Solving: Identifies the most critical aspects of a problem, and guides business-focused solutions and recommendations that drive customer value. Initiates changes to project direction where required, and able to decide and act without the total picture.
- Commercial Orientation: Help protect the core value of the relationship and identify strong opportunities beyond direct project work to communicate to sales to help them grow the business. Collaborate with sales to support proof of concept customers, renewals, and expansion opportunities.
- Advocacy: Identify opportunities for customers to act as advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies) for TransUnion.
- Influence: Represent the voice of the customer to inform our sales process and product roadmap to drive solution and feature innovations.
- Operational Support: Provide operational support for the clients under your management to give customers a single point of contact for all issues related to our platforms and solutions.
- Diverse Perspective: Brings a unique skillset or approach to the table in every customer engagement or internal activity.
- Passion: Actively seeks responsibility and takes pride in delivering the highest quality results and recommendations to our customers.
- Team Player: Effectively integrates, motivates and builds relationships with cross-functional team members (local or remote), sponsors, key stakeholders, executives and other individuals or organizations
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Consultant, Consumer Experience
Back to top