Customer Success Manager
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- BA/BS degree and 3-6 years' experience as a Customer Sucess Manager in the online advertising/internet marketing field in a client-facing capacity
- Demonstrated ability to work directly with clients and convey expertise and confidence
- Demonstrate a track record of exemplary project and program management skills; including strategic planning, organization, execution, and follow-through.
- Able to prioritize requests and workload, keep to-do lists, and prioritize those lists both within and across a book of business
- Very strong communication skills both written and verbal
Impact You'll Make:
- Engagement Management: Inspire customer confidence through timely and reliable execution of services and develop product usage maturity models to ensure customers track to the most effective use of our solutions. Help customers make decisions to meet their technical and business objectives by providing best practices by proactively identifying and closing gaps. Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement
- Project Management: Lead and deliver initiatives and customer engagements. Apply demonstrated proficiency to understand business and technical requirements to plan and manage all phases of a customer project lifecycle to ensure successful project delivery.
- Problem Solving: Identifies the most critical aspects of a problem, and guides business-focused solutions and recommendations that drive customer value. Initiates changes to project direction where required, and able to decide and act without the total picture.
- Commercial Orientation: Help protect the core value of the relationship and identify strong opportunities beyond direct project work to communicate to sales to help them grow the business. Collaborate with sales to support proof of concept customers, renewals, and expansion opportunities.
- Advocacy: Identify opportunities for customers to act as advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies) for TransUnion.
- Influence: Represent the voice of the customer to inform our sales process and product roadmap to drive solution and feature innovations.
- Operational Support: Provide operational support for the clients under your management to give customers a single point of contact for all issues related to our platforms and solutions.
- Diverse Perspective: Brings a unique skillset or approach to the table in every customer engagement or internal activity.
- Passion: Actively seeks responsibility and takes pride in delivering the highest quality results and recommendations to our customers.
- Team Player: Effectively integrates, motivates and builds relationships with cross-functional team members (local or remote), sponsors, key stakeholders, and other individuals or organizations
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Acquisition Exempt, Acquired Associate
Back to top