Customer Service- Special Handling
- *Credit CheckRequired**
- *Afternoon Shift -11:00 AM to 7:30 PM**
- *Bilingual Candidatesalways welcome**
- *Multiple PositionsAvailable!**
Dynamics of the Role
We are looking for aCustomer Service Representative who can be an integral part of the SpecialHandling team. This associate will play an important role between the consumer/customerand TransUnion. They will be supporting all policies, procedures and lawsthat govern our business. In addition, their presence will be one thatsolves issues and provides solutions to the consumer/customer, providing aneasy path and smooth consumer/customer experience.
The Team’s Focus
TransUnion’s Contact Center Services Groupis charged with managing the various touch points – mail, fax, e-mail andtelephone – through which consumers and certain business-to-business customersand partners interact with the company. Crum Lynne hosts TransUnion’s operational Center ofExcellence which prides itself in providing capabilities through the sharing,adoption and establishment of best practices. We are aglobally integrated operational team organized and equipped to meet allrequired service levels, while maximizing profitable growth opportunities forexisting as well as new product and service offerings that delight consumers,customers, and regulatory stakeholders.
Our highly customerservice oriented associates take pride in assisting consumers with theircredit-related questions, concerns and needs as well as supporting TransUnion’ssmall to mid-size business customers and partners.
- You will provide exceptional customer service and fraud resolution services in a contact center environment, recording customer interactions and transactions, by documenting details of inquiries, complaints, comments, and actions taken
- TransUnion is a Global Operation that utilizes offshore partners to manage its call volumes. This position will handle the voice and data inquiries to ensure that all TU and FCRA guidelines, procedures and policies have been followed, as well as tracking levels of accuracy.
- You will analyze consumer contact data to determine error trends in our current practices.
- You will provide feedback to your team lead based on early recognition of potential training issues.
- You will follow standard operating procedures to ensure consistency and accuracy
- You will be a problem solver.
- You will be a part of teams and groups that provide process improvements to the business.
What You’ll Bring:
- This position requires a high school education or equivalent.
- You will bring knowledge, skills and expertise from having previous customer service responsibilities and duties.
- You will have excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- You will demonstrated an ability to multi-task and perform well in a deadline-oriented work environment
- You will be able to adapt to changing business demands, schedule variations and occasional OT requirements
- You will have prior experience and success in achieving monthly performance goals and standards.
- You must be able to demonstrate analytical, summarization, conceptualization and prioritization skills in a rapidly changing environment.
- You will bring a demonstrated understanding of credit reporting laws.
- You will possess good listening and communication skills
- You will show proven ability to draw conclusions and make independent decisions based on process flow, and within policy guidelines
- You will be proficient in Microsoft Office products, especially Microsoft Word and Excel.
- You MUST bring a proven ability to maintain confidentiality and secure sensitive information
Who We Are
At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Technical Systems Engineer
TC’s main responsibility is to make sure all of the TransUnion Windows-based systems, across every office, are fully operational and available at all times.
Back to top