Credential applicants who wish to receive, resell, or license TransUnion products or services, and/or furnish, provide, supply, or contribute data to TransUnion for Domestic and International business units. Credential companies TransUnion engages to provide services to TransUnion.
Credentialing is intended to ensure regulatory compliance with applicable laws, rules, regulations, and standards that regulate Personal Information, as well as TransUnion business practices.
Credentialing is of significant matter to the principal TransUnion business operation, keeping the business operative through new customer/ revenue sources.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES - Under close and continual supervision
- Performance of due diligence verifications Verification of FCRA permissible purpose, GLBA permitted use and general business certifications against business norms Verification of certified intended use of services and or products requested Investigations via Third Party tools and or resources Verification of applicant's federal, state, city/municipal and other government regulatory requirements Verification of applicant's business legitimacy Adherence to Trans Union policies regarding credentialing
PRIMARY CONTACTS - With managed direction from experienced staff or Supervisor/Manager
- Applicant's principal owners and/or officers Federal, state and local regulatory agencies Trans Union Sales Representatives, Vice Presidents and/or GVPs Corporate Compliance and Legal Data Acquisition Services Corporate Investigations Department Onsite inspection and other business information service providers
QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIRED ENTRY LEVEL KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS
- Analytical skill: Ability to interpret and analyze basic business information; Ability to identify, articulate, and solve basic problems; Ability to determine when to escalate issues
- Multitasking skill: Ability to perform multiple tasks in environment that changes daily based on incoming work
- Decision making skill: Ability to render recommendation on membership approval/declination based on predefined parameters and established procedures/rules.
- Psychological skill: Ability to maintain focus, flexibility, and organization. Strong attention to detail; Comfortable working in fast paced environment.
- Interpersonal and Communication skill: Basic customer service skills; basic written and verbal communication skills;
• Routine interaction with internal business unit team members and/or external business officers
• Technical skill: Basic office computer skills with an aptitude to learn; Ability to navigate on the web securely and within terms of such website
• Prior professional work experience: 1 year basic work experience
- Close and continual supervision
- Routine collaboration with supervisor/manager or experienced staff.
- Close and continual interaction with supervisor/manager and other team members as needed in priority setting
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top