Corporate Systems Internship - Summer 2017
This role provides an opportunity to combine college course work with the practical experience in a corporate setting. This role builds information management and information technology skills as incumbents work on projects that support the overall goals and objectives of the business unit.
The Team’s Focus
The Corporate System’s team focuses on supporting HR and Finance within TransUnion. We deliver and support the IT solutions that help associates in the company with HR tasks such as compensation, performance management, goal
setting and talent management.
How You’ll Contribute:
- Compile and analyze data and prepare reports to support business initiatives.
- Identify and provide process improvements to work effectively and provide accurate information to make solid business decisions.
- Assist with routine duties and special projects that are aligned with revenue generating and technology growth and advancements.
What You’ll Bring:
- An active interest in information technology and the consumer credit industry.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate across teams.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to provide alternative solutions to technical problems.
Who We Are
At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Technical Systems Engineer
TC’s main responsibility is to make sure all of the TransUnion Windows-based systems, across every office, are fully operational and available at all times.
Back to top