Consumer Lending Market Strategy Internship- Summer 2020
What You'll Bring:
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree with a GPA of 3.0 and above
- Strong analytical, qualitative and quantitative skills in order to identify relevant information and synthesize to develop a point of view on how to approach a particular market or customer segment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint in order to assess data and prepare findings for discussion
We'd Love to See:
- High degree of intellectual curiosity with the ability to plan and complete a strategic review of a market/customer segment within consumer lending
- Good interpersonal skills to facilitate meeting with and working with people on the Consumer Lending team and throughout the organization
Impact You'll Make:
- Provide research and analytical support for business cases for new markets or solutions within the Consumer Lending space
- Compile research and recommendations into presentations to present and share with the rest of the Consumer Lending team
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You Need to Know:
- This is a paid 12-week summer internship.
- Our Internship Program start dates are determined by your academic calendar! If on Semester system, your internship begins May 27th, 2020. If on Quarter system, your internship begins June 15th, 2020.
- In 2018, we welcomed 95 interns from across the country and hired or extended over 40% of them. We recognize and reward hard work by giving our interns a chance to build their careers at TU.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Intern, Strategic Planning
Back to top