Dynamics of the Role
As a Consultant in the Contact Support Services group, you will use your knowledge and problem solving skills to help identify and implement solutions. Working within a small but focused group, you will be looked to for providing detailed and meaningful contributions to multiple business groups within TransUnion. Primarily focused on Telephony, your role will include acting as the SME and POC for the Telephony group; responding to customer requests, and developing solutions that make a difference to the LOBs we serve.
The Team's Focus
TransUnion's Consumer Operations Group is charged with managing the various touch points - mail, phone and online - through which consumers and certain business to business customers and partners interact with the company.
The Group provides GCOM, Quality Assurance, User Experience, Policy Management, Training, Vendor Management, Project Management and Financial Support Services, among others, as part of its shared services offering. Our highly customer service oriented associates take pride in assisting consumers with their credit-related questions, concerns and needs as well as supporting TransUnion's small to mid-size business customers and partners.
How You'll Contribute:
- Define processes and procedures for maintaining technical and service related documents specific to our work.
- Drive resolution and RCA to issues impacting our production channels to maintain service and connectivity.
- Act as the POC to design, develop, and implement call flows, IVRs, and call treatments for incoming calls from consumers.
- Research and provide meaningful contributions to the future of our environment focusing on delivering enhancements to our customers.
- Lead projects and requests from various business units and vendors
- Manage day-to-day tasks with an eye on bettering the process for consumers and operations
- Sometimes oversee other internal resources (team members) for specific business cases
What You'll Bring:
- 3-5 years of work experience with data, analysis, documentation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word and Visio.
- A desire to respond to customer challenges and requests.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- An ability to manage multiple projects and priorities to ensure that results are delivered within expected time frames, within budget and quality parameters.
- A detail oriented focus that enables assessment of technology needs and troubleshooting of technology problems.
- Bachelor's degree in business, information technology, information systems, computer science, or equivalent work experience.
At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top