Cloud Security Engineer
Cloud Security Engineer
"The limit of our growth is going to be our imagination and product ideas - not technology"
- Mohit Kapoor, CIO
What we'll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you'll bring:
- At least 3 years of development experience with Amazon Web Services
- Hands-on experience working within agile delivery teams to be sure security standards are met and preferably deployed using software defined constructs and enforced in an automated manner
- Experience developing software using API calls
- Working knowledge of security technologies across a breadth of areas including (network firewalls and intrusion prevention, data loss prevention, malware detection and prevention, identity and access management, web application firewall, anomaly detection, etc.)
What we'd prefer to see:
- Hands on experience building security into large scale application deployments, standard three tier web applications, big data and analytics workloads
- Bachelor's degree in STEM field
- Familiarity with other external cloud platforms (Azure, Google Cloud Platform etc.)
- Experience with software defined everything using CloudFormation and/or Terraform
- Experience using DevOps tools and processes
- Development within a hybrid cloud environment
Impact you'll make:
- You'll utilize DevOps concepts to develop, automate, and operate security controls for Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) cloud deployments
- You'll collaborate with application developers and architects, infrastructure engineers and architects, and operations staff to develop iteratively better cloud deployments to solve real business problems
- You'll architect highly available and scalable systems on cloud platforms (primarily AWS)
- You'll develop automation and processes to quickly and rapidly deploy, manage, configure, secure and scale cloud based systems and stacks
- You'll develop methodologies and systems to automate and support application deployments
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top