What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation - we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or an equivalent educational and work experience, with typically up to 10+ years of software architect experience in Windows and Cloud environments.
- Architecture - Work with architects to define Cloud Strategy for an existing .NET based Global Decisioning Platform. This platform uses .NET, C#, WCF, ASP.NET, Web API, MapR, Kafka, Type Script and SQL Server (SSIS, SSRS).
- Design - Develop and Design POC and actual implementations, contribute to build and maintain architecture runways for the product.
- Planning/Process Management: Participate in PI planning and spring backlog refinement sessions. Prepares time estimates for all phases of development projects. Evaluates estimates against actual occurrences. Actively participates in post-implementation review.
- Coding: Serve as technical SME on designing and developing high performance, scalable and flexible micro services. Works closely with virtual teams to design, develop, implement and maintain software services and web-based applications. Performs and participates in code walkthroughs and architectural reviews.
We'd Love to See:
- 5+ years of experience in Microsoft tools and technologies, including: .NET web and application development using C#, .NET, Web API, IIS, and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience developing Cloud applications, preferably on AWS and/or Azure
- Experience with containerization, preferably Docker
- Experience with container orchestration, preferably Kubernetes
- Experience with .NET Core and/or ASP.NET Core is a plus.
Impact You'll Make:
- Mentoring: Assists associate developers with simple and moderately complex department procedures, environment, tools, utilities and standards. Provides architectural and "big picture" oversight for development of new or enhanced products.
- Communication and Documentation: Provides input to peers, and management for recommendations and alternate solutions and/or improvements. Conveys and insures the understanding of technical strategies and vision to project participants. Publishes appropriate architecture principles and standards, blueprints, best practices, patterns and frameworks.
- Brings an understanding of credit data or experience working with financial data
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Advisor, Solution Architecture
Back to top