Client Success Analyst
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation - we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- At least one year of professional experience as an analyst, client success manager or account manager
- Strong SQL skills with the ability to communicate the outcomes of your analysis
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks and projects
- Ability to diagnose, analyze, and resolve complex problems on behalf of our client territory
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What we'd love to see:
- MS/MBA or Healthcare Analytics coursework preferred
- Prior knowledge and/or experience in Healthcare would be a plus
Impact You'll Make:
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing both excellent customer service and technical expertise. Have "the buck stops here" attitude.
- Increase revenue by driving product usage and identifying upsell opportunities. Forecast changes to client revenue.
- Develop, QA, and deliver analysis. Create ad hoc reports upon request.
- Track product usage, recoveries, and client personnel changes.
- Lead client meetings and routine value presentations.
- Proactively and effectively manage evolving customer expectations. Lead efforts to find resolution and meet customer objectives.
- Maintain strong adherence to Service Level Agreements.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Analyst, Business Operations
Back to top