Clerk, Imaging Services
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- High School education or equivalent
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize workflow based on procedure and work in a fast paced environment
- Job Hours: 11:30am - 8:00pm
We'd Love to See:
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment
- Data entry is required for identification and tracking of mail/correspondence types.
- Must be able to lift mail bins approx. < 25 lbs.
Impact You'll Make:
- Open, prepare, sort, screen, count and batch incoming mail and all other necessary documents such as contracts, legal communications or departmental requests
- Meet or exceed production, quality and occupancy standards each month and ensure departmental procedures are maintained
- Collaboration with team members and management is critical in this role. Associates are required to share office equipment and relay production concerns timely and effectively
- Handle returns for re-scan
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Clerk, Admin Support
Back to top