Call Quality Business Analyst
Dynamics of the Role
We’re looking for a bright, inquisitive Business Analyst to provide support to the Specialized Risk Group Sales and Business Operations teams. In this role, you will be responsible for providing critical business intelligence and completing action items assigned to the team through call quality monitoring and assurance. Your ability to learn new things quickly and present data cohesively is key to your success in this role.
The Team’s Focus
Separate from TransUnion’s traditional business of furnishing credit reports for consumer lending, TransUnion Specialized Risk provides its clients with leading data, analytics and risk management solutions that help them make efficient, informed and accurate decisions. We offer a broad array of products including right party contact, skip tracing, fraud and identity management, collections, and onboarding decisioning. We pride ourselves on our ability to bring innovative ideas and solutions to market, leveraging our extensive experience in data and information services.
How You’ll Contribute
- Be an integral part of the structuring and build out of the QA function
- Meet deliverables and SLA’s; meet volume expectations
- Derive insights and draw attention to key trends, anomalies in calls and reports
- Assist in the creation of presentation materials for senior leadership
- Lead projects based on analysis to drive improvements (training and development)
- Mentor junior analyst staff
What You’ll Bring
- 2-4 years experience in a rigorous analyst environment (Sales, call center, private equity or top-tier company)
- Track record of success and proven results
- Keen attention to detail and ability to maintain focus on long term tasks
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to operate at all levels of an organization
- High degree of intellectual curiosity with a talent fordriving hypotheses to implementation
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Experience, proficiency in Salesforce, Excel, Powerpoint and similar tools. Other call center and sales optimization packages a plus
- BA/BS from top-tier institution
What We Offer
We aim high — and are reaching for new heights every day. This is a terrific time to join our team as we build on our commitment to integrity, service, reliability and innovation. These values stand behind the decisions we make every day, as well as our relationships at work and with the customers we serve. We believe in the power to achieve and are taking it in bold new directions.
Who We Are
A global leader in credit information and information management services, TransUnion gives businesses, consumers and the global community the power to achieve their goals. Businesses count on us to better manage risk and customer relationships. Consumers are able to better manage credit to achieve their financial goals. And in communities around the world we help build strong economies and give people the power to achieve their dreams.
Exceptional opportunities are coming as we build on this strong foundation. Our ambitious growth strategy includes substantial new investment worldwide, a wide range of new solutions to help our customers succeed like never before, and new ideas for expanding our reach in every part of our dynamic and fast-moving industry. We’re on an exciting journey and you can be a part of it.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Technical Systems Engineer
TC’s main responsibility is to make sure all of the TransUnion Windows-based systems, across every office, are fully operational and available at all times.
Back to top