C# & SQL Developer Internship - Summer 2020- Austin, TX
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation - we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Junior or Senior pursuing a degree in Computer Science or related field
- C# and SQL skills to develop a robust software solution
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail oriented
We'd Love to See:
- Enthusiasm and ability to learn and thrive in an Agile development environment
Impact You'll Make:
- Learn the development life cycle in an Agile environment
- Gather software requirements from key stakeholders
- Create user stories, task them, and develop products within time-boxed cycles to deliver business value quickly.
- At the end of the internship, you will demo the final product to stakeholders.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Assoc Developer, Applications Support
Back to top