We are looking for an accomplished C# developer to help us improve and maintain our big data search engine.
We receive millions of data records daily, which are processed and interpreted to create actionable information for our customers. You will write high performance C# code to process our customers’ requests and return information in real-time. Think scalability – this will make you successful and help us build robust software that can function 24/7 with no down time.
How You’ll Contribute:
- Prepare detailed technical design of software components and systems architecture based requirements and prepare all related documentation.
- Carry out coding and unit testing in a variety of programming languages and environments.
- Participate in the design and development of new product ideas, concepts, prototypes and proofs of concept.
- Contribute to high level product design and definition.
- Evolve and extend existing product features using an agile software development approach.
What You’ll Bring:
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems (4-7 years)
- Familiarity with the .NET framework
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable C# libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in C#
Who We Are
At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Technical Systems Engineer
TC’s main responsibility is to make sure all of the TransUnion Windows-based systems, across every office, are fully operational and available at all times.
Back to top