Business Operations Consultant
Dynamics of the Role
TransUnion is looking for a driven individual to provide data-driven analysis to improve product efficiency and process improvement for the eScan platform. The candidate will be responsible for working on a multitude of projects to improve internal product configurations that ultimately lead to enhance accuracy and promote revenue increase.
How You'll Contribute:
- Drive continuous product and process improvement beyond scope of responsibility.
- Diagnose system issues and recommend process improvement to product and business users.
- Serve as the functional expert on Application Configuration code logic.
- Define system scope and objectives for assigned projects.
- Develop data-driven status updates for upper management in order to highlight opportunities for improvement.
- Provide documentation for product improvements based on business needs and customer feedback.
- Assist in troubleshooting implementation or steady-state issues with business users.
- Provide support and training as necessary for the Application Configuration team.
- Provide detailed analysis using a combination of MS SQL, MS Excel, and other Business Intelligence tools.
- Assist as a back-up for validating data files received from customers.
- Execute on designated project plans to complete and meet expected timelines.
What You'll Bring:
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Minimum of 3 year's analyst or developer experience. Healthcare knowledge a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree is required. Preferably in Information Systems or other technology related discipline.
- Strong T-SQL skills with proven experience providing detailed analysis to internal business users.
- Familiar with SSRS or similar reporting software is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks and projects.
- Ability to trouble shoot and solve application problems using technical processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What We Offer
Committed, Responsive, Open, Thoughtful, Engaged.
Our success is rooted in a few simple values: integrity, service, reliability, and performance. These values give our customers the power to achieve their goals. We think of ourselves as a start-up company with a trusted pedigree. We pride ourselves on fostering a fun, friendly work culture that allows associates at every level the opportunity to make meaningful contributions to innovative projects – and allows them a life outside the office. Our salaries, bonuses, and benefits are highly competitive – designed to attract and retain great talent. And our engaged and accessible senior staff members pride themselves on creating opportunities for associates to collaborate, grow, and advance.
Who We Are
A global leader in credit information and information management services, TransUnion gives businesses, consumers and the global community the power to achieve their goals. Businesses count on us to better manage risk and customer relationships. Consumers are able to better manage credit to achieve their financial goals. And in communities around the world we help build strong economies and give people the power to achieve their dreams.
Exceptional opportunities are coming as we build on this strong foundation. Our ambitious growth strategy includes substantial new investment worldwide, a wide range of new solutions to help our customers succeed like never before, and new ideas for expanding our reach in every part of our dynamic and fast-moving industry. We're on an exciting journey and you can be a part of it.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Senior Technical Project Manager
Patrick oversees many projects that are in development within the TransUnion walls. He’s responsible for determining what projects should be running and when they should be finished.
Back to top