Business Development Manager - Fintech Vertical
What We'll Bring:
TransUnion is seeking a Senior Business Development Manager to manage the Fintech sales vertical in Hong Kong.
You will engage with customers, external partners and internal departments while effectively supporting the implementation of analytics projects through local and or global resources. Advancement opportunities exist in both a technical and managerial track depending on the candidate's desires and aptitudes.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor degree or related
- 5+ years of business development experience
- Knowledge of statistical modeling techniques is an advantage
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, listening and teamwork skills, and effective presentation skills.
- Attention to details and able to work independently and have a can-do attitude.
Impact You'll Make:
- Provides ongoing customer and sales support: uncovering opportunities, answering questions, resolving problems and building solutions. Assesses post implementation metrics on the success of projects.
- Works in collaboration with both local and US based analytical COE to assist to creation of high-performing predictive models and creative analyses to address business objectives and client needs
- Support implementation of models
- Proactively and effectively communicates in various verbal and written formats with internal stakeholders on product design, data specification, model implementations, with partners on collaboration ideas and specifics, with clients and account teams on project/test results, opportunities, questions. Resolves problems and removes obstacles to timely and high-quality project completion.
- Actively contributes to sales strategy by contributing ideas, preparing presentation/sales material for customers, and product design/business case materials for TransUnion leadership.
- Follows industry trends and related data/analytics businesses. Contributes ideas and actively participates in the investigation and research of new processes, resources and technologies that can potentially be implemented to provide improved customer solutions or to broaden TransUnion's analytic consulting and related services capabilities.
- Assures compliance with regulatory and privacy requirements during design and implementation of modeling and analysis projects.
- Meets and communicates with customers to design the best solutions to satisfy customer's need.
TransUnion Job Title
MAE I, Account Dev - Direct Sales
Back to top