Business Development - Fraud & Identity Solutions
"TransUnion is committed to finding innovative ways information can be used to help businesses and consumers make smarter decisions." - Chris Cartwright, US Information Services
What we'll bring:
• A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
• Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
• Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you'll bring:
• An understanding of and passion for Fraud and Identity Solutions.
• A proven track record in business development, sales or consulting.
• Demonstrated communication skills and success in positioning complex integrated solutions to clients.
• Experience preparing and delivering sales presentations and leading/facilitating client interactions.
• Willingness to travel 50% of the time.
We'd love to see:
• Ability to help develop a customer proposition, identify needs and how those needs relate to TransUnion capabilities.
• Previous experience and success in working with cross-functional teams to see and deliver customer solutions.
• Experience with and understanding of RFI and RFP preparation process.
• An independent worker in pursuit of team goals.
Impact you'll make:
• Subject Matter Expert for our Consumer Lending and Fintech Vertical, TransUnion IDVision suite of fraud products.
• Partner with the external TransUnion sales teams from a pre-sales through post-sales capacity in positioning these solutions for TU clients.
• Serve as an expert on the application and implementation of IDVision solutions to engage with clients, partners and internal resources to meet annual business goals and strategic objectives.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top