Business Development Executive - Midwest-Great Lakes
"TransUnion is committed to finding innovative ways information can be used to help businesses and consumers make smarter decisions." - Chris Cartwright, US Information Services
Location preferences: Chicago, Detroit, Minneapolis, Milwaukee, Indianapolis
What we'll bring:
• A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
• Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
• Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you'll bring:
• Consultative solution sales skills based on value driven strategies and culture.
• Experience selling into the Financial Services industry - Banking, Credit Union displaying Credit Industry or Analytical domain expertise.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to simultaneously manage multiple prospective clients through the sales process.
• Travel commitment of 60-70%
We'd love to see:
• An independent professional who is self-motivated to drive new business and is results driven.
• Ability to collaborate with various teams to execute sales which requires building relationships with decision makers internally and externally.
• Ability to proactively analyze client business needs.
• Demonstrated success in expanding sales opportunities with net new customers in the financial services industry.
Impact you'll make:
• In the first 90 days, you will begin creating a marketing plan to identify targets in Financial Services and Diversified Markets. You will learn industry leading solutions and client application.
• Beyond 90 days, you will executive on the marketing plan in partnership with the management team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top