Business Development Executive- Consumer Lending
The Specialized RiskGroup/Distribution Partners is in search for a dynamic Major Account Executivewho will be focused on a sales of SRG Solutions to customers within EnterpriseSales. You will be responsible for building opportunity pipelines for newbusiness and additional revenue opportunities with specific Tier 1 and Tier 2Financial Services Customers, as well as sustaining/protecting the existingbook of business. Providing superior consultative selling skills and clientservice focus is a must. This includes engaging, assessing, leading andfacilitating all business development with the Enterprise Sales Group (ESG)team to identify, sell, close and manage business in a collaborative manner.
The Team's FocusTransUnion Specialized Risk provides its clients with leading data, analyticsand risk management solutions that help them make efficient, informed andaccurate decisions. Moreover, we offer a broad array of products includingright party contact, skip tracing, fraud management and credit-based collectionssolutions. We pride ourselves on our ability to bring innovative ideas andsolutions to market, leveraging our extensive experience in data andinformation services.
How You'll Contribute
- Provide sales coverage for existing accounts in the ESG book of business working with and in a collaborative effort with the ESG Sales and Relationship Management Teams
- Prioritize and close new and incremental business within the existing book of business
- Deliver against stated growth objectives for the business.
- Be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the area our Specialized Risk solutions, sharing industry knowledge, expertise and insights with customers as well as the internal TU Sales associates
- Supports the RFP process by sharing detailed product information and customer referrals as needed to support the ESG sales teams
- Lead internal account/territory planning process by sharing business issues, forecasts, account/territory plans and recommendations for TU SRG solutions and resources to address market needs and identify future opportunities.
- Build and leverage relationships with other TU departments, including accounting, operations and other sales groups to meet the needs of the customer.
- Proactively research and stays abreast of industry changes, competition, and market intelligence to drive education through communication and training of the ESG sales teams.
- Attend conferences and industry events as required
What You'll Bring
- Sales experience in the credit /collection / fraud industry (minimum of 4-5 years) with experience in a credit reporting or public record data or related industry plus in depth experience either in banking/insurance, retail credit or consumer credit lending industries
- Communication skills to all levels of the buying organization including C- Level executives
- Demonstrated presentation skills
- A 4-year college degree required, preferably with business focus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as effective listening skills.
- Ability to effectively create and execute a sales action plan to take share and increase market penetration from entrenched incumbents.
- Superior organizational skills with the ability to handle concurrent projects.
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical customers.
- Must be able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications and other software applications
- Analytic experience and demonstrate strong acumen in applying analytics to solve client business issue and challenges
- Ability to travel a minimum of 50-75% of the time
What We Offer
We aim high and arereaching for new heights every day. This is a terrific time to joinour team as we build our commitment to solution selling, customer service andinnovation. These values stand behind the decisions we make everyday and with the customers we serve.
Who We Are
A global leader incredit information and information management services, TransUnion givesbusinesses, consumers and the global community the power to achieve their goals. Businessescount on us to better manage risk and customerrelationships. Consumers are able to better manage credit to achievetheir financial goals. And in communities around the world we helpbuild strong economies and give people the power to achieve their dreams.
Exceptionalopportunities are coming as we build on this strong foundation. Ourambitious growth strategy includes substantial new investment worldwide, a widerange of new solutions to help our customers succeed like never before, and newideas for expanding our reach in every part of our dynamic and fast-movingindustry. We're on an exciting journey and you can be a part ofit.
TransUnion SpecializedRisk Group associates are located at our beautiful Boca Raton, FL facility and enjoyexcellent compensation and benefits, including an excellent medical plan andwork/life balance.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top