Business Development Executive
This position is responsible for achieving generating new business revenue by supporting, educating, and working to close Specialized Risk Group (SRG) solution deals collaboratively with our Geographic Sales Office (GSO) partners. The Major Account Executive engages and for business development associates and subject matter expertise to collaboratively identify, sell, close and manage projects through the following activities:
- Maximize account penetration by increasing depth and breadth of TU SRG solutions across customer’s organization. and account life cycle. To use business and market intelligence to support the GSO and identify and close new business solutions.
- Maintain and generate new sales to exceed business unit revenue targets to ensure growth and future profitability of SRG business.
- Supports the RFP process by sharing detailed product information and customer referrals as needed to support the GSO sales teams.
- Lead internal account/territory planning process by sharing business issues, forecasts, account/territory plans and recommendations for TU SRG solutions and resources to address market needs and identify future opportunities.
- Build and leverage relationships with other TU departments, including accounting, operations and other sales groups to meet the needs of the customer.
- Proactively research and stays abreast of industry changes, competition, and market intelligence to drive education through communication and training of the GSO sales teams.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Experience in the Financial Services industry. A University/College degree is preferred in business, communications, marketing or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience. Requires 3-5 years of sales or business development experience in a credit reporting or public record data or related industry plus in depth experience either in banking/insurance, retail credit or consumer credit lending industries. Must have excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as effective listening skills. Must possess the ability to successfully interact with front-line and upper management to present solutions and close new business. Ability to effectively create and execute a sales plan to take share and increase market penetration. Must be proficient with Microsoft applications. Superior organizational skills with the ability to handle concurrent projects. Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical customers. Must be able to work effectively in a team environment.
What We Offer
We aim high and are reaching for new heights every day. This is a terrific time to join our team as we build our commitment to solution selling, customer service and innovation. These values stand behind the decisions we make every day and with the customers we serve.
Who We Are
A global leader in credit information and information management services, TransUnion gives businesses, consumers and the global community the power to achieve their goals. Businesses count on us to better manage risk and customer relationships. Consumers are able to better manage credit to achieve their financial goals. And in communities around the world we help build strong economies and give people the power to achieve their dreams.
Exceptional opportunities are coming as we build on this strong foundation. Our ambitious growth strategy includes substantial new investment worldwide, a wide range of new solutions to help our customers succeed like never before, and new ideas for expanding our reach in every part of our dynamic and fast-moving industry. We’re on an exciting journey and you can be a part of it.
TransUnion Specialized Risk Group associates are located at our beautiful Boca Raton, FL facility and enjoy excellent compensation and benefits, including an excellent medical plan and work/life balance.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Technical Systems Engineer
TC’s main responsibility is to make sure all of the TransUnion Windows-based systems, across every office, are fully operational and available at all times.
Back to top