Business Analyst - Sales and Business Operations
"We believe that information can be a powerful force for Good." - Tim Martin, EVP of US Information Services
What we'll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
- Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, SQL
- Must be a critical thinker, intellectually curious, strong attention to detail, able to work independently and as part of a team, and possess strong presentation skills
- Bachelor's Degree with 3.5 GPA - Finance/Accounting/Business Analytics
- Experience with VBA, Alteryx, Tableau, Java, Salesforce
- Ability to coordinate project implementation across multiple departments, ability to assist in taking current semi-automated reports/models to the next level of automation using our tools
- 1-2 years of experience within a Sales Operations, Finance, Modeling role
Impact you'll make:
- In the first 90 days, the expectation would be to complete corporate compliance coursework, learn the TU business model and roadmap, learn the key internal stakeholders, and begin to put the pieces together of how it all fits together. Additionally, this person will began to assist with standard reporting.
- Beyond 90 days, the expectation would be to become an instrumental contributing member to the team by assisting in new projects and reports, and take current reporting functions to the next level through automation and new tools (Tableau).
- Our team is responsible for business and performance reporting for our business unit - Special Risk Group (SRG) and beyond. The reports we develop helps sales and business operations leaders make good decisions regarding the direction of the business.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top