Business Analyst, Healthcare
The Team's Focus
Conveniently located in Mid-Town Manhattan, our office has a casual work environment that is focused on exceeding client expectations with a team approach.
TransUnion is a trusted provider of global information solutions for assessing and managing risk, driven by a belief that information can help advance our industry, facilitate commerce and ultimately increase the standard of living for consumers around the world. One of TransUnion's key business lines is TransUnion Healthcare. TransUnion Healthcare focuses on healthcare solutions for maximizing reimbursement, driven by a belief that information can help advance our industry, improve patient engagement, and ultimately increase the effectiveness of the healthcare system. In that light, we see information differently – not just for what it is, but for what it can help providers accomplish. We deliver this by leveraging our data assets (covering more than 500 million consumers), market-leading revenue cycle technologies (five patents, three pending), and deep insights into consumer financial behavior, to help providers reduce uncompensated care and improve cash flow with one of the most patient-centric revenue cycle management systems (front- and back-end) on the market today.
How You'll Contribute
- Create invoices on a monthly basis for revenue recovery clients.
- Assist in the adoption of new automation technologies focused on invoicing.
- Valued team member in a growing business with promotional/advancement opportunities.
- Update monthly A/R for new invoices and post cash collections as received.
- Prepare and review customer reports on a monthly and ad hoc basis.
- Assist with operations analysis and generation of performance reports.
- Assist with proposals & presentations.
- Project manage small to midsize projects as identified.
- Office supply management & event planning.
What You'll Bring
- University/college degree – technology, accounting or finance preferred
- 1-2 years of professional experience preferred
- Advanced level experience with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and PowerPoint.
- SQL skills preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of Healthcare industry is preferred but not required.
- Experience manipulating, analyzing and researching large amounts of data.
- Ability to effectively communicate with both management and operational personnel.
- Key Attributes: Analysis and problem-solving capabilities. Excellent written and verbal communication, time management, and organizational skills. Ability to provide direct customer support and demonstrated customer focus. Ability to excel at prioritizing and managing multiple tasks simultaneously in a demanding, fast-paced environment. Must be able to perform as an effective member in a team-oriented environment, maintain a positive attitude, and achieve desired results while working with minimal supervision.
Who We Are
At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Senior Technical Project Manager
Patrick oversees many projects that are in development within the TransUnion walls. He’s responsible for determining what projects should be running and when they should be finished.
Back to top