Dynamics of the Role
This position will collaborate closely with the business and get involved in conducting complex business process analysis and needs assessments in an effort to align information technology solutions with business initiatives. The Business Analyst will work at understanding our business needs, and capture, analyze and document the business requirements and then support the communication and delivery of those requirements with relevant parties.
How You'll Contribute
- Facilitate Business Requirements gathering sessions with key stakeholders and subject matter experts, developing high-level and detailed business requirements as needed to support enhancements to business processes, systems and/or applications in an Agile environment.
- Develop clear and concise functional requirements and user stories for the technical developers that are free from ambiguity to minimize re-work and errors. Recognize the business's needs and the implications of change. May formulate alternative solutions to satisfy business requirements.
- Assist in the analysis and design of new business processes around requirements definition, information gathering, and consistent documentation methodologies.
- Develop Functional Specifications for system enhancements and new product features that meet the business requirements.
- Consult and work closely with the customer relations team to understand the customers' need.
- Consult and work closely with technical team members to ensure all requirements have been accurately addressed as well as supports the technical group during the design and development activities
- Coordinate updates to supporting documentation (such as training, processing procedures) as part of the Systems Development Lifecycle
- Prepare the user acceptance test plan and conduct user acceptance testing.
- Play a key role in usability test and research projects.
- Participate in quality management reviews as outlined in the project work plan, and in reviews of the designs, prototypes, test plans and other project work products to ensure they fulfill the requirements.
- Perform Data Analysis on product performance, ecommerce performance and project ROI from different sources.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
What You'll Bring
- Business Analysis qualification and/or B.Com degree with at least 4 years of business requirements writing experience.
- An in depth knowledge of Visio, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Knowledge on Google Analytics is an advantage.
- An in depth knowledge on mobile applications.
- Ability to work under stress and adapt to fast change on business environment.
- Ability to drive the product initiatives.
- Analytical skills and the ability to identify problems, gaps and contradictions.
- Customer centric attitude
- Demonstrated expertise with business systems, broad-based knowledge of business and experience in an Agile environment.
You can also visit our LinkedIN career page at https://www.linkedin.com/company/4310/careers?trk=job_view_topcard_company_image
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Senior Technical Project Manager
Patrick oversees many projects that are in development within the TransUnion walls. He’s responsible for determining what projects should be running and when they should be finished.
Back to top