Bilingual Financial Systems Sr Advisor
The Team's Focus
Corporate Systems supports global operations of Financial & Human Resource Systems. We're focused on delivering cost effective high quality solutions that improve the efficiency of our global financial organization.
Dynamics of the Role
The opportunity is for the Financial Systems area with a focus on supporting our Latin America region. This role is responsible for the functional and technical support, maintenance and system administration of the PeopleSoft Finance application. PeopleSoft Finance modules being supported includes General Ledger, Asset Management, Project Costing, Order Management, Billing, Accounts Receivable, Purchasing and Accounts Payable. Our team plays a key role in enabling important process decisions in accounting that meet corporate objectives. Successful team members are energetic and flexible, with a focus on the end-user and the business. We're looking ahead to opportunities and challenges as we continue our global implementation of PeopleSoft Finance.
How You'll Contribute:
- Partner with our Latin America Finance end-users to understand and analyze complex business problems and define business needs for new and/or enhanced products, services or optimize/streamline business processes.
- Support all user requests in all modules of PeopleSoft Finance with regard to navigation, table and data maintenance, query creation and data requests.
- Understand overall business objectives and priorities that demand Financial System services. Liaise with external Customers which receive output from our financial systems
- Work closely with the Finance team to ensure that project roadmaps are focused on efforts that provide the highest business value;
- Elicit, capture, analyze and document business requirements
- Facilitate estimation of proposed solutions
- Drive the delivery of solutions from conceptual to implementation.
- Provide information and advice on functionality, applicability, and usability of TranUnion's Financial systems
- Identify project interdependencies
- Collaborate with IT and Finance end-users to define and develop process, procedural documentation, instructions, manuals, etc.
- Lead training sessions with financial teams to ensure the finance user's become self-sufficient.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years of PeopleSoft experience including hands-on experience with implementing, supporting, and troubleshooting PeopleSoft Financials applications.
- Ability to speak fluently in both English and Spanish. Preferred candidates will also be able to speak in Portuguese.
- Superior functional knowledge of PeopleSoft Financials version 9.x, with proficiency in multiple PeopleSoft modules (GL, AM, PC, OM, BI, AR, PO & AP) with an emphasis on Billing, Order Management, Pricing and Accounts Receivable.
- Extensive experience in progressively responsible positions focused on PeopleSoft application design, development, documentation, testing, and implementation in full life-cycle project
- Ability to analyze, identify, gather, and document PeopleSoft financial systems functional requirements.
- Strong with research, analytical, and technical problem solving skills.
- Experience in troubleshooting PeopleSoft Financials applications.
- Extensive experience with PS/Query.
- Demonstrated ability in working with large projects and project teams.
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service, people/relationship skills
- Ability to travel internationally
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, or related field.
- Experience with supporting and implementing PeopleSoft Globally (Latin America – Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Mexico, Colombia and Brazil)
- Experience using PeopleSoft Financials 9.1 / 9.2, Application Designer, PeopleCode, Component Interface, Application Engine, SQR's, Integration Broker, and Security.
- Implementation/upgrade of PeopleSoft Financials in a 9.x environment.
- Experience working with SQL/SQL .
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft 9x architecture.
- Experience working with Oracle databases.
- Experience with development of Crystal reports.
- Experience with nVision reporting.
Who We Are
At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Senior Technical Project Manager
Patrick oversees many projects that are in development within the TransUnion walls. He’s responsible for determining what projects should be running and when they should be finished.
Back to top