Batch Implementation Sr Analyst
Dynamics of the Role
Batch Credit Services associates have the opportunity to contribute to the full program lifecycle; from requirements to the fulfillment of the solution for internal and external customers. The associate is accountable for successful analysis and implementation of customer business requirements by developing an end to end processing solution that includes design, setup, test, delivery and documentation. The associate will also represent the organization among other business units to support and drive departmental and strategic initiatives.
The Team's Focus
Business Operations is responsible for the acquisition of credit and client data and activities for batch fulfillment to support client marketing campaigns and account risk management. Data performance, model development and customer technical support are other key areas where you can put your strong analytical, logical and Big Data talent to work. This area works closely with internal sales groups and clients and contributes to the revenue generation of the company. We prize flexibility, continuous improvement and openness, and offer a unique opportunity to combine technology with client relations and support. This area is an entry point for various career opportunities within the enterprise as well as a business unit where experienced professionals can make a significant impact.
How You'll Contribute
- Review, analyze, and translate requiremaents into TransUnion terminology
- Have a technical aptitude and can speak to our capabilities based on technology used
- Develop and execute design concepts, code standards and test plans in order to validate batch fulfillment system setup and output.
- Participate in identifying and implementing cost reduction opportunities and/or process efficiencies
- Analyze data and test results to ensure integrity is maintained throughout program lifecycle and ensure customer business needs are satisfied.
- Ability to identify and troubleshoot processing issues.
- Collaborate with teams on translating process designs, with adherence to standards, into repeatable system configurations while maintaining required documentation.
- Can interpret and adhere to standard legal, compliance, and business rules during program execution.
- Maintain accurate, efficient and timely delivery of programs
- Must achieve qualifying scores upon training completion in proprietary systems.
- Participate in achieving department goals.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
What You'll Bring
- You will have a Bachelor of Science degree
- 1-5 years of progressive work experience with data analysis and/or programming batch fulfillment systems or related hands on college coursework
- Experience in the credit reporting, financial services or direct marketing industry is preferred.
- You will have the ability to analyze moderate to complex data using logic and quantitative reasoning, and an intuitive capacity for problem solving
- Working knowledge of Unix/Linux operating systems; data manipulation/transformation using software utilities such as Ab Initio, Informatica, etc.; Open source scheduling utilities such as AutoSys, Control M, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- You are independent and resourceful with the ability to identify opportunities to optimize performance Skilled in delivering high-quality output on time in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
- Works well in a team setting fostering collaboration and working toward consensus.
- Working knowledge of software development lifecycle principles and quality assurance.
- Proficient data analysis using quantitative reasoning, an intuitive capacity for problem solving and ability to act decisively.
- Working knowledge of relational database; ability to manipulate/transform data using various .
What We Offer
We aim high — and are reaching for new heights every day. This is a terrific time to join our team as we build on our commitment to integrity, service, reliability and innovation. These values stand behind the decisions we make every day, as well as our relationships at work and with the customers we serve. We believe in the power to achieve and are taking it in bold new directions.
Who We Are
A global leader in credit information and information management services, TransUnion gives businesses, consumers and the global community the power to achieve their goals. Businesses count on us to better manage risk and customer relationships. Consumers are able to better manage credit to achieve their financial goals. And in communities around the world we help build strong economies and give people the power to achieve their dreams.
Exceptional opportunities are coming as we build on this strong foundation. Our ambitious growth strategy includes substantial new investment worldwide, a wide range of new solutions to help our customers succeed like never before, and new ideas for expanding our reach in every part of our dynamic and fast-moving industry. We're on an exciting journey and you can be a part of it.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Senior Technical Project Manager
Patrick oversees many projects that are in development within the TransUnion walls. He’s responsible for determining what projects should be running and when they should be finished.
Back to top