Batch Implementation Specialist
Dynamics of the Role
Batch Credit Services associates have the opportunity to contribute to the full program lifecycle; from requirements to the fulfillment of the solution for internal and external customers. The associate is accountable for successful analysis and implementation of customer business requirements by developing an end to end processing solution that includes design, setup, test, delivery and documentation. The associate will also represent the organization among other business units to support and drive departmental and strategic initiatives.
The Team’s Focus
Business Operations is responsible for the acquisition of credit and client data and activities for batch fulfillment to support client marketing campaigns and account risk management. Data performance, model development and customer technical support are other key areas where you can put your strong analytical, logical and Big Data talent to work. This area works closely with internal sales groups and clients and contributes to the revenue generation of the company. We prize flexibility, continuous improvement and openness, and offer a unique opportunity to combine technology with client relations and support. This area is an entry point for various career opportunities within the enterprise as well as a business unit where experienced professionals can make a significant impact.
How You’ll Contribute:
- You will serve as a Subject Matter Expert and provide support to customers, sales and other TU teams.
- Interact with clients to gather detailed business requirements; facilitate communication with clients and sales in regards to project progress and investigations
- Lead collaboration to help identify creative solutions to meet customer needs and address problem resolution
- Provide consulting during proposal phase led by Sales to secure the sale
- Review, analyze, and translate requirements into TransUnion terminology
- Develop project milestone dates and track completion of deliverables in each phase
- Drive projects to delivery by performing project administrative tasks such as: creating specification documents, creating and maintaining project plans, completing project estimates, identifying and reporting action items and risks, project status reporting, meeting facilitation and preparation of meeting notes.
- Act as the liaison between various business units to implement custom solutions
- Set up (configure), test and deliver batch solution requests (for new solutions as well as changes to existing) to customers in a timely manner ensuring that appropriate standards are followed and customer needs are met.
- Utilize technical aptitude to create and present capabilities and processing results
- Independent and resourceful with the ability to identify opportunities to optimize performance
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent relevant work experience, preferably in the Financial Services industry
- 5 years of progressive work experience with data analysis and/or programming batch fulfillment systems or related hands on college coursework
- Demonstrated ability to perform Project Management activities
- Experience interacting with or supporting internal or external customers
- Experience gathering and writing requirements
- Experience in the credit reporting, financial services or direct marketing industry is preferred.
- Ability to analyze moderate to complex data using logic and quantitative reasoning, and an intuitive capacity for problem solving
- Knowledge of relational databases and quality assurance
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize workloads, time manage workday effectively, multi-task, work on a team and independently, use analytical skills and work with a variety of personalities
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile project methodology
What We Offer
We aim high — and are reaching for new heights every day. This is a terrific time to join our team as we build on our commitment to integrity, service, reliability and innovation. These values stand behind the decisions we make every day, as well as our relationships at work and with the customers we serve. We believe in the power to achieve and are taking it in bold new directions.
Who We Are
A global leader in credit information and information management services, TransUnion gives businesses, consumers and the global community the power to achieve their goals. Businesses count on us to better manage risk and customer relationships. Consumers are able to better manage credit to achieve their financial goals. And in communities around the world we help build strong economies and give people the power to achieve their dreams.
Exceptional opportunities are coming as we build on this strong foundation. Our ambitious growth strategy includes substantial new investment worldwide, a wide range of new solutions to help our customers succeed like never before, and new ideas for expanding our reach in every part of our dynamic and fast-moving industry. We’re on an exciting journey and you can be a part of it.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Technical Systems Engineer
TC’s main responsibility is to make sure all of the TransUnion Windows-based systems, across every office, are fully operational and available at all times.
Back to top